Book Release, Readings, and More!
It's been hectic lately but I wanted to share some new things of mine, and some changes her on the site. There are some new writings on the Vanir gods that I have published both on my own and through another site that I want to share with everyone so you know where to find them.
The first news is that I have published a new ebook on Amazon called Lore of the Vanir, a brief overview of the Vanir Gods. You can find it here at Amazon: Lore of the Vanir
The first news is that I have published a new ebook on Amazon called Lore of the Vanir, a brief overview of the Vanir Gods. You can find it here at Amazon: Lore of the Vanir
Lore of the Vanir is basically a section of a larger work in progress that I decided to release on its own. It is a basic overview of the lore and attributes of the Vanir gods as individuals, as well as what I call the wights of the Vanir, which are non-Vanir beings closely related to them. There is also a section regarding questionable connections, with short overviews of some more obscure Germanic figures that some believe may be earlier forgotten Vanir deities. At the end is a couple pages of terms that I felt were important to define due to their connection to the Vanir. The book is only 99 cents to buy and free to anyone who is a prime member through the lending library. I would love it if you could leave a review for me if you happen to purchase it.
Here is a list of the Deities and Wights I discuss within the book (minus questionable ones discussed briefly).
- Njord
- Nerthus
- Freyja
- Freyr
- Gerd
- Kvasir
- Gullveig
- Skadi
- Odr
- Ottar
- Skirnir
- Byggvir and Beyla
- Gullinbursti
- Hildisvini
I decided to go ahead and publish this as a small ebook because I have had it gathering dust for awhile now and there is so little information about the Vanir available to the public. It will be expanded into a larger work I am also working on but that will be something that happen perhaps in a year or two. At the current time I am putting the finishing touches on the Vanir Glyphs book, which will be available both as an ebook as well as a hard copy.
Another new development is that I have now set up a new page here on site where you can order readings with the Vanir glyphs. I have been doing some free readings for awhile and have had very positive feedback and interest from others who would like their own readings. Because of the positive response I have made readings available for very modest fees. The page at the top that says Readings by Cena is where you can find all the in-depth info and purchase a reading. Its $10.00 dollars for an in depth reading, $5 for relationships, and only 99 cents for a single question readings.
And before I start feeling like a salesman, I also have some new writings that you can access for free through the publisher Cinnabarys. The links to these articles can be found in the newly revised page up top entitled Original Works or through these links.
An Exploration of Vanatru in this article I discuss the more functional side of defining what Vanatru is.
I talk about polytheism and the many types of it that can be included in Vanic practice, as well as the sometimes strained relationship between Vanatru in practice and reconstructionism. I also try to explain in my own words why people may be drawn to work with the Vanir and what it means essentially, simply to work with and learn from the Vanir divine.
Meeting the Vanir: A Primer of Major Vanir Deities in this article I explore five major deities of the Vanir and their basic lore, as well as more modern attributes and minor upg about their symbols and relevance. Gullveig, Njord, Nerthus, Freyr, and Freyja are the five main gods discussed in this article.
I hope you enjoy the articles and will be very grateful to all who might pick up the ebook or stop by for a reading. Please feel free to leave any questions or thoughts for me in the comments section.
In Frith
Cena

Congratulations!
ReplyDelete-Soli