Sharing the Love: Blog Award Time!

I was recently given two blog awards by Serenity Raven over at The Domestic Pagan blog! These are my first two awards from fellow bloggers, so I figured it's time to spread the love, and nominate a few other of my fave blogs for these two wonderful awards!

Here are the Rules for Each Award....


One Lovely Blog Award Rules


  1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
  2. Share 7 things about yourself
  3. Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire
  4. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules


  1. Display the award certificate on your blog.
  2. Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
  3. Present seven awards to deserving bloggers. Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
  4. Post seven interesting facts about yourself.
I have decided to nominate ten blogs total for both these awards, as I really want to focus on those blogs which I find personally beautiful and inspiring. So first, here are 10 weird and interesting facts about myself...

  1. I'm utterly obsessed with period pieces, particularly Edwardian and Victorian English ones
  2. Ive been writing poetry since I learned to write, I have about twenty unpublished volumes hiding in the closet.
  3. I am a card carrying Native American.
  4. I am a medium, but prefer to live in denial of that fact rather than face it
  5. Books are my crack.
  6. All of my appetites are voracious...
  7. I firmly believe the native Irish accent is SEX...for personal reasons...lol
  8. I collect Japanese art in all forms, and could tell you anything you wanted to know about the historical Geisha
  9. My favorite aunt is a world renowned teacher and mathematician, not to mention AWESOME.
  10. I would like to stab most of my facebook "friends" from my real life, but I don't delete them because I like to laugh at their stupidity on a daily basis. =) 
Okay, that's enough about little fucked-up me now...

Onto my list of nominated blogs...



Comments

  1. Congratulations Cena! An award well deserved! Thank you as well for the nomination. Much love my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the mention. It is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Paradox of Open Mindedness

The God Files: Freyr

Going Heathen: A guide for transitioners